Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Things I do when I need to be painting...


I've been busy at work, busy at home, busy with College Girl (which was a ton of fun!), busy getting ready for the craft show, you know... busy like everyone else.

And I need to be painting but instead I have been...

arranging my spray paint in spectrum ( rainbow) order. That's how my scrapbook paper and recycled plastic lids are organized... for some it's alphabetical but for me, it's by color! Is that weird?
... and unloading pumpkins at the church. I love these "white" pumpkins.

 
 
... and I have been getting ready for the craft show. I made a ton of ornaments and canvases but time is short now and some of my ideas will have to be saved for another day,


I'll be sure to take some pictures at the craft show and let you know what creative and clever things were there!!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the white pumpkins this season, too.

    Emily
    emilyp711.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete