Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I've got the blues....

... and the pinks and purples.
 I am obsessed with the hydrangeas in the Atlanta area this year.
We had a wonky Spring, as did most of the US, but it must have been just what the hydrangeas needed.



My bushes are loaded with blooms. 
 


In every shade of blue, pink and purple. 
 


And happily, the blooms just keep coming.
 
 
 


I can see hydrangea blooms every direction I look from the screened porch.


Even this little rooted, first year bush is putting on a show.

These two popped into town to go to a Rascal Flatts concert at Lakewood in Atlanta last week and we took a few, quick, pre-concert photos.
They were silly but the hydrangeas looked amazing!!

I can tell you right now that I am inspired to paint some hydrangeas this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These are soooooooooo beautiful!!
    Such a beautiful flower.

    :)

    ReplyDelete