Friday, July 6, 2018

Bamboo Friday!

It's been a while since I posted on "Bamboo Friday" 
but when this daybed popped up in my feed...



Well, I'm in love.
I want it now!!
I would have to rearrange my entire house but who cares?!
It's too much fun!


Honey Rattan Daybed

Well done, World Market!
It is $549.00 (plus oversized shipping)(plus plus you still have to get a mattress)

It is much less expensive than other bamboo/rattan daybeds I have seen lately.
And can't you just imagine lounging around on it with a good book 
and a drink in your hand?? 
Perfect nap spot for sure! 

Imagine it piled with gorgeous pillows and a soft throw...
(Here's some inspiration - as if I needed ANY! I'm already in love!)

Lorenzo Castillo courtyard in Madrid - Indigo upholstery on vintage 60s bamboo daybeds, breezy and bright summer luxury


Sweet, Rattan Dreams

1 comment:

  1. That is really a great price. Well done , tipster. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete