Friday, August 3, 2018

Bamboo Friday and It Smells So Good

I have been wanting to put a diffuser in my family room for quite some time. 
But I didn’t want it to look like a diffuser. 
I wanted it to “blend.” (My Cousin Vinny, Anyone?)

Mollie has been using Young Living Oils for ages 
(Christmas gift from me three or four years ago 
and I'm still messing around looking for a diffuser! Seriously!)

And then I found this one on Amazon a few days ago. 


How perfect that it's simple and BAMBOO!!


I put it on a little blue and white saucer on a side table in our Family Room 
and just plugged it in!
(We use those little saucers as coasters all over our home!)


It's obviously not a vintage item and still stands out a bit but it's working for me. 
Some are quite modern and large so this is better than most. 
It's wonderful to be able to add some oils to this diffuser 
and have our whole downstairs smell wonderful. 
Plus there is the added benefit that we can choose oils that help us relax or feel more energetic or even combat germs (no worries this Winter!)


If you follow me on Instagram you know that right now our family room
 is full of sweet scented roses!
But once they fade I'll be diffusing oils non-stop!


No comments:

Post a Comment