Friday, August 17, 2018

Bamboo Friday- Confirmation That Bamboo IS Best!

The blog world is RAVING about the 2018 Southern Living Idea House in Austin.

AustinĂ¢€™s Southern Living Idea House Ă¢€“ Honestly WTF

I'm joining in.
The interior designer, Meredith Ellis, did a beautiful job and used some fabulous (you guessed it) bamboo pieces in more than one room!!



So Bamboo Is Best is confirmed.
I'm a Southern gal through and through.
If it's in Southern Living or Garden and Gun then we have it on pretty good authority.
So, even though I knew Bamboo Is Best in my heart of hearts, I have O-fficial Southern undeniable confirmation!
Thank you Meredith and Southern Living!

PS. There is also a CEILING FAN in every room. I have blogged about this before. 
Even though ceiling fans have taken some pretty negative press in the blogging/IG/Pinterest world the last few years, we NEED them in the South. 
They save us through the 4 or 5 months of very warm days 
(which I love but would not want to do w/out my friend the ceiling fan!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment