Saturday, October 20, 2018

ORC - Lucky No. 7 Week 3

Week 3 arrives so quickly!

I am traveling to Charleston, SC this week so I am the lucky one!!

Not a lot has happened since last week's post except that I painted all of the trim, fireplace surround and the walls shiny, fresh white!
The last big painting push will happen next week when I return from Charleston!
I'm doing this in real time with a week's absence in the schedule so it's a bit boring at this end. Hopefully once the painting is over and the fun part (furniture and accessories) starts it will be more interesting!


So I leave you with some gorgeous porches to drool over and be inspired by!


Bonus points for the blue ceiling and the cute pooch!



I've got a little zebra in my inspiration board.




This image takes me back to the porches of my Southern childhood. I don't know where it is and cannot find a source but it could literally be one of any porch in the Lowcountry.
This is what I see in my mind's eye when I think of  big, southern porches!
I love a palm on a porch more than anything!

via Pinterest


I would never leave this porch. Ever. 



This is fun. I'm definitely incorporating stripes into my porch project. 
Any guesses where?


Have a great week and be sure to see what all the other ORC "Challengers" accomplished this week!
One Room ChallengeĆ¢„¢

2 comments:

  1. That seafoam blue/green is to die for! Can't wait to see the rest <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenn. I'm dying to see the rest too LOL

      Delete