Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I say Chicka, Chicka. You say...

Here's a great little Chicka Chicka Boom Boom activity. This is a Dollar Tree cookie sheet and a sheet of printable magnet. This is awesome stuff. You can make a magnetic activity board for every theme! ( this stuff cuts easily with scissors and will go through the die cut machine - the possibilities are endless!!) I buy my sheets at Hobby Lobby. They are $6.99 for a few sheets and I try to always buy with a coupon so each sheet is less than a dollar. You simply pull up some clip art and run the magnetic sheet through your printer. Put it on the cookie sheet and add some letters ( I got my ABC's at the Dollar Tree, too!) I picked up some numbers for a Chicka Chicka 123 activity as well.
This is a giant floor puzzle I found at my local Barnes and Noble on clearance for $7.00. It is awesome. Check your B&N out and maybe they are clearancing ( is that actually a word?) their puzzles as well. If not you might find it on Amazon. It is a lot of fun and comes in a cute little suitcase!

** More CCBB activities to come - if Blogger will let me rotate pics, that is. :) Why is it so hard to rotate pics on Blogger??? Any tips?? Makes me crazy every time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment