Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Labor Day Is Not The End.

I hang on to it, shorts, ferns hanging on the porch, summery drinks, laying in the sun, grilling and most things "Summer" like it's a life raft and the ship is going down in choppy seas.

Quotes about summer

The less than 95 degree weather and decreased humidity of the last week here in Atlanta has been nice but a) don't be fooled it's the deep South and humidity will be back full force before we have lengthy cool spells and b) I'm not ordering Pumpkin Spiced anything or doing a fall decor home tour.

quotes about summer

I remember people telling me not to wish my life away when I was young and that's how I feel about rushing in to Fall when there's still Summer weather and fun to be enjoyed. 
And in less humid conditions!

quotes about summer

So I'm going rogue on this whole bloggers jumping on the Fall bandwagon.
Even if I post a pumpkin project or plant some mums anytime soon please know I'm barefoot, sitting on the porch, wearing shorts and I'm sipping something light and lemony while doing so!
  #noPSLforme 

Anyone else hanging on to Summer??
Not to be a Debbie Downer but y'all remember that Winter follows Fall? 
Right?

Image result for funny dogs in winter quotes
Image result for funny dogs in winter quotes

( And that's about to get even warmer LOL)

Image result for funny dogs in winter quotes

That's basically what Biscuit and Chloe think every Winter!!!

So I'm hanging on the my Summer vibe as long as I can!!


I even tracked down a few places I could move to where an "Endless Summer" is a reality!!
A couple of these look pretty good to me!!

The Canary Islands:

Puerto Santiago, Tenerife, in the Spanish Canary Islands coast

Sydney Australia:

Sydney Harbor on a blue sky, cloudy day 

People on the Circular Quay in Sydney, Australia

Lihue Hawaii:
I'm in for anywhere in Hawaii!!

Fishing pond in Lihue, Hawaii

Santa Barbara California:

Santa Barbara view from pier, perfect weather

If I moved to Santa Barbara I'd like to live in the house from "It's Complicated."

Ranch from It's Complicated movie starring Meryl Streep


or even Malaga Spain:
(Pablo Picasso's hometown) 

A cyclist rides through the Palm Garden of Surprises in Malaga, Spain

So kick off your flip flops and catch some late Summer rays!

No comments:

Post a Comment