Wednesday, May 23, 2018

School's Out For Summer!!


In our area school will get out at 12:30 today and it is officially SUMMER!!

I love. love. love Summer and it seems to take longer to get here every year!!
#hurryupsummer

This is what I would like to do ALL Summer!
Are you a beach person or a mountain vacation person?


   
This year's beach hat is fro the Dollar Spot at Target!

I'm Team BEACH all the way!

We are not sure where we are going yet!!
I can't believe I just wrote that! 

We have been waiting to see if perhaps, just maybe, our condo that was flattened
 last Fall by the hurricane might, just maybe, be ready by July.

Nope. 

I'm headed out to spend my June 
living out of a backpack on Mission trips but believe me - Mollie is on it!!
She is a researcher extraordinaire and she is determined to find our little July spot
 in a paradise somewhere. :)

We are going to (practically) throw a dart at Florida, 
find a place to hang our (beach) hats 
and have an adventure!

Maybe it will be as funny as the one I talked about here.

Where are you going this Summer? 
Like, I really want to know! 
I want to know about great places to visit!!
So dish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment