Thursday, March 2, 2017

Move Over Finicky Fiddle Leaf Fig

Here comes the Banana Leaf Palm!!
My dream plant is everywhere in the design world 
and has an easy care personality!

And they go with every decor...
Hello, favorite black and white checked floors.
Interior Design Entry Hall Georgian
via


via

This chic room in the NYC apartment of Fawn Galli 
was featured on One Kings Lane recently...
(check out that Banana Palm!)
16 Tricks To Make Your Small Rooms Look Bigger + Mistakes To Avoid:
(and since Easter is approaching, how cute is that little gold bunny?)


Looks good with animal prints. (I knew it would.)
Though this sunny sitting area features a variety of patterns, the limited color story enables the differing elements to harmonize and complement each other. The majority of the room’s...
via

And it goes well with our favorite blue and white.
Of course.
bird of paradise | Habitually Chic® » Bleu et Blanc:

We already knew that Banana Palms looked fabulous as wallpaper.
the mixed malachite accents + emerald palm wallpaper bring this bathroom to life:
.via
Brazilliance by Dorothy Draper:
via

And as fabric.
Resort Palm Leaf in Green Outdoor Fabric PO907:
via

I used it in my first One Room Challenge Guest Room makeover 
and in my previous ORC, the Master Bathroom, as well.


via


via

And Banana palms look great with pink!! Win-win!
 :
via


I'm definitely going to have at least one of these beauties
 (the live palm, not the $475.00 roll of Martinique wallpaper!)
 in my life this Summer.
 I wanted one last year and never did it!
In case you want one too:
 Here are some tips on how easy they are to care for.
I'll be posting on my IG whenever I find a great price on them and you can grab one too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment