Friday, November 16, 2018

Annie Ray Art!

I want some.
You're going to want some!

I went to a fair in October (I've been meaning to post this forever!)
 and saw Annie Ray's art from across the parking lot. 
And I instantly loved it.


What a great painterly style. 


 I've always loved the skewed perspective tablescapes and interiors of the Impressionists.
So Annie's paintings are right up my alley.
Her tablescapes are my favorite. 


The radish on the napkin gets me every time. 
And the crab, corn and lemon slices in the top picture.
I love all the pattern and the embellishment. 
There is so much to look at in one painting. 
Follow @annierayart on Instagram.

*This is not an affiliated or endorsed post. I just wanted to share some really beautiful, fresh and unique artwork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment