Friday, November 2, 2018

ORC Lucky No 7 - Week 5

I almost titled this post 
"Sheer Panic!”
What the heck - let’s go with it!!!

This has been slow going and there hasn’t been a lot to show up until this point but it was so awful to begin with that I feel like every little thing is great progress!
 Or that’s what I keep telling myself!

 I have painted everything white that needed to be fresh, glossy white including the swinging bed and now I’ve moved on to the gorgeous green floor.


We have had a green porch floor for years but a friend recently gifted me with Amanda Lindroth's book Island Hopping and I'm obsessed. Like, can't put it down. And it confirmed that this fabulous green was just the color we needed for our porch floor!

I have a thrifted, vintage bamboo mirror for the fireplace wall. 
And I’m covering a lampshade.

And that's about it.
Here's hoping I get a lot completed in one week!!

See more ORC participants here.

 ORC-Guest-400x218.png

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shade of green! How I wish we had a porch. Total envy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Our porch is everyone's favorite room "in the house!" :)

      Delete