Thursday, November 29, 2018

Plaid Ribbon for the (Christmas) Win!


Mollie and I saw this ribbon at least a month ago and we both instantly loved it!
I recycle my bows for a year or two, until they start to look rough,
 and then I like to change it up. 

You can see last year's sparkly stripe here in the kitchen windows.

We have started "decking the halls" and we are loving it everywhere we put it!
It has so many colors in it and the blue background is such a beautiful shade.


This one is on the front door.
Evergreen wreath is a Black Friday deal from Lowe's,  magnolia leaves from a friend's tree and a BIG bow. I may add some battery operated fairy lights. I'm not sure because I tend to forget to turn them off at the end of the night
 and then the batteries are kaput in no time flat :)


Trader Joe's boxwood wreath, more magnolia leaves (it's the South - we can't help ourselves!), fairy lights (the wire is far less noticeable in real life)
 and the fabulous blue plaid ribbon!


Our giant gold Santa got in on the blue plaid ribbon too!

We are just getting started. 
There's more Christmas decorating to come!

4 comments:

  1. I just love that ribbon! So unique.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. WE could not resist it when we saw it!!

      Delete
  2. Love the ribbon! I'm always on the hunt for a plaid ribbon that doesn't have red as the primary color. Do you have a source for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it at a floral supply wholesaler. It says Expressions for the brand name and that's about all that is on the spool. And, yes, I need plaid ribbon that is not predominately red!! This one had Mollie and I at first glance!

      Delete