Sunday, December 11, 2016

Five Dollar Santa and a Can of Spray Paint.

I bought this Santa at Goodwill for $4.94.
In hot, 90 degree weather!


He is almost my height.
(Which is not saying a lot.)
  
And then I decided to spray paint him.
(I almost forgot to take a pic - I had already started!)

And now he is as good as gold!


He's either really awesome
 or I've lost it and he's on the front porch looking like a giant foil wrapped chocolate.

He's at his best at night!






Whose sweet face is that looking out the door at the lights?


We are waaaaay up on the hill. 
We didn't get the greenery on the picket fence this year.
 Last year we didn't get the lights on - just the greenery.
 Maybe next year. 


1 comment:

  1. A giant foil wrapped chocolate sounds about right. The lighting on the evening does wonders though. An Airless Spray works well for this

    ReplyDelete