Sunday, February 10, 2013

Feelin' the Love

Last Spring I had a long "blog silence" and indicated that I had been working on something that I couldn't talk about at the time.
No secrets that involved national security but I was designing the crafts for this VBS :)
The other day they sent me "the book" (it's really a booklet but, still) all finished and glossy color cover and so exciting!
I love VBS and it is an exciting part of my job. I made a job change in November but I still get to be hands-on with VBS. So it's a win!



I have also been painting some "heart art" but I can already confess to blogger fail. I forgot to take a picture of the finished projects :( 
Glitter was involved!
 
 
 They were a lot like these, which I have done a lot of variations on through the years. This time the 'O' was a glitter heart (so cute - wish I had taken a picture!!!). Here are some other projects, and decorations if you are still getting it together for Valentine's Day!
There is still time left to get crafty and feel the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment