Monday, September 20, 2021

This Is How It Starts...

The first day of Fall is Wednesday. 

For many years (I've mentioned this before) we did not add any Fall touches until October 1 because Mollie's birthday is 9/29 and I wanted all of our decorations to be about her birthday and not Fall/Halloween. She's grown now so that is less of an issue. 

It is, however, still very warm in the Deep South and mums and pumpkins need it to be a little cooler. But I can't help myself this year. The minute I saw a mum I bought it. I just water almost every day :)

            And then the mini pumpkins arrived. And I have zero willpower when those show up.                                        So this is how it begins....  the mini pumpkins start to creep in!                                                                                                                                 


Little touches on the screened in porch. 

Have you started decorating for Fall?







2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!

    Cathy Temple - no idea how to fix my name on google!! LOL

    ReplyDelete