Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fall 2016 One Room Challenge - Week 4

This is the ongoing list on my iphone.
I feel like there should be more check marks :)


However several things are right there - hanging in the balance -
 allllmost ready to be checked off!!
    Good thing. 

There's a lot that looks like this:

 

And I went looking for fabrics again because the one I loved online was not "IT" in person.
Below are some contenders:


I have decided and it's on sale!!
 I just need a few minutes to hit my local store and grab it. 

I cannot wait to see it in the room!



Be sure to follow everyone's progress on Linda's blog, Calling It Home!! 
I can't wait to see how far along everyone is!!


4 comments:

  1. I think there may be a lot of us whose lists look like that! Just keep your lamp in mind! And those fabrics are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I just realllly like checking things off so it's the half finished things that are making me crazy!! Good luck on your list!

      Delete
  2. Cant wait to see what fabric you choose!!!!

    ReplyDelete