Saturday, November 10, 2018

ORC Lucky No 7 - The Reveal.


This reveal is all smoke and mirrors.
And creative editing.

Repairs were not quite finished 
by the time this ORC started six weeks ago (and they still aren't!)
 but I didn't let that stop me!

And we only had one way to go on this project. Really.
It couldn't have gotten any worse!

There are still a few things that will have to be finished construction/repair wise
 and I didn't complete all of my plans -
  so maybe you'll check back and see.

But here is what did happen in the 5 quick weeks of this One Room Challenge...















Thank you to Linda of the One Room Challenge because, finished or not, this is the greatest motivator and we always end up with a space that I'm glad I took on the challenge!

Please be sure to see what everyone else accomplished. So many great rooms.
And check back on the blog because I'll be sharing in future posts where I found some of my items and what I still need to finish and more!

ORC-Guest-400x218.png


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Marcie!! What an incredible transformation. I love the fireplace, blue ceiling, and seeing your beautiful vintage collections. This will feel like you are on vacation all the time. What a beautiful retreat. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Elizabeth, thank you. It’s been a long haul from demo day to now!

      Delete
  2. Marcie, this is pure gorgeousness! It appears you have "island hopped!" The paint colors are so fresh and clean, that green floor is perfection. I love the way you styled the mantle with that bamboo mirror. You never cease to amaze me with your talent and that you always pull it off on such a tight budget is beyond impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Yes, I am obsessed with Amanda Lindroth's book!! I am going to try and pretend I'm somewhere tropical when I'm on my porch!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! It's all so beautiful. You pulled so many things together, and it is amazing. Great work!

    ReplyDelete