Thursday, September 20, 2018

"Fall"ing For Orange

Fall is officially here!
Orange is big in nature in the Fall.
I personally don't use orange mums in my Fall decorating or garden.
And I prefer white pumpkins over the orange ones...

But, apparently, I do love a little orange Chinoiserie here and there!


This chair is what orange Chinoiserie dreams are made of!!




It's nice how the color orange moves around the room.

And these bamboo side chairs? Perfection!


All images above from Honey Collins portfolio.

I  have a little touch of orange Chinoiserie going on in my Master Bathroom.
If you followed along during past One Room Challenges you may remember this fabulous lamp.


And a couple of gorgeous orange Chinoiserie jars in the china cabinet 
that I use as a linen closet in my Master bathroom.


Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment