Thursday, April 18, 2019

What If My Kitchen Wasn't (All) White? - The One Room Challenge Week 3


Can I just share that waiting for fabric to be delivered is worse than watching paint dry??

Also, after painting swatches on my white kitchen cabinets, receiving messages from designers saying they are OVER white kitchens, and looking at tons of images online to see which ones I have an automatic positive reaction to it might be possible that I am not going to paint my cabinets - a different color, that is.

 They still need repainting but I think it might be white for the win.
 I'm just a bucket of white paint girl, I guess.
 I could drink the stuff I love it so much. 



So the color will be coming in strong in other places I guess!!
You KNOW there will be bamboo, plants, the color coral, animal print and blue and white!

I know it's Week 3 and this isn't much of a report...
but, well, I don't have much to report at this point!!

Be sure to follow along on the ORC blog here.



No comments:

Post a Comment