Thursday, October 17, 2019

ORC Fall 2019 - The Kitchen (yep, again)

Thursday Number 3 Check In!

Painting commenced and I started with the ceiling of our eating nook. It's vaulted so I though it could lend itself to a little drama plus I'm from the Low Country and I paint porch ceilings blue. I painted our master bathroom ceiling blue. I guess it wasn't long before the kitchen nook followed.

It's difficult to tell (because of lighting and the porch on the back of the kitchen) what the exact blue looks like. It does show up well against a white background :)


Please see the tip of Cooper's nosey nose for reference!
#ohcooper


I'm painting the walls, cabinets, beadboard, trim - 
everything with a fresh coat of glossy white paint. 

See those huge picture windows?
Painting them is "pane-ful" #punintended



So this weeks update is this: 
The kitchen is a wreck, painting is going on everywhere 
and Cooper just wants to go outside and play!

Sounds about right for the Week 3 ORC update!
I'm just happy with any progress - the expectations for this ORC are different from any others so I'm just enjoying what does happen! #perspective
Please check out all of the great rooms, projects and progress here!








2 comments:

  1. ha - Charlie definitely had daubs of blue on him when I was painting our ORC room! looks better on Cooper though :)

    ReplyDelete