Thursday, October 31, 2019

ORC Fall 2019 - The Kitchen (yep, again)

Thursday #5 Check-In time!!
One Room Challenge time really flies. Like warp speed!!

I am still painting, painting, painting but the big news is.....
that the black tile island top has been replaced by very gorgeous white carerra marble tile.
This was my longshot project on my "wish list" for this challenge waaaay back on Week 1.




I don't think I've ever shown such chaotic pictures on my blog before!! 
I must be tired or lazy or something!
Keeping it real - I am not able to maintain calm and control of any part of my house when a project is underway. It all goes to pieces!


In the middle of that chaotic kitchen mess I decided to paint a big ol' orange pumpkin 
for Trunk or Treat at church. 
I believe that expression is a reflection of mine!! 
We are definitely going to need a Week 7 around here to have a finished product for the reveal!! 




Be sure to follow all of the One Room Challenge progress here.
I've definitely enjoyed finding some favorite projects/inspiration and watching the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment