Monday, February 24, 2020

Monday Blues!

This kind of Monday Blues is a happy thing! 
My love of blue and white Chinoiserie is well documented here on the blog
 and on my Instgram account so the Monday Blues are to be expected!

Here are a couple of favorite blue and white moments.


I love how designer Shaun Smith kept the vintage blue and white tile and made this bathroom look so fresh and updated at the same time. And timeless as well. It's impressive when someone with his training and access to everything reno and decor chooses to work with existing elements. It's something we can all relate to and use as inspiration.
And that's the kind of ginger jar I really like. Big!

And I have Spring fever (who doesn't?) so I want all the big blue and white planters
 filled with realllllly big plants!
This large planter in the home of Patrick Wade and David deMattei is really beautiful.

So besides the obvious blue and white theme
 there is also the sub-theme of wanting the blue and white pieces to be BIG!

Happy Monday.

2 comments: