Friday, June 12, 2020

My 9th-ish ORC and WASH Your Hands

   Week...?? ... I just don't know at this point...
I had a setback with the wall repairs and the painter's tape I was using for the stripes but, good golly, I won't bore you with anymore posts about painting this itty, bitty powder room. 

So let's move on to slightly more exciting things.


The mirror is painted SW Anjou Pear to match the new vanity cabinet (to be installed) and is hanging in its place. 
Yes, we have all been home on lockdown/quarantine/social distancing without a sink in the ONLY downstairs bathroom for about 5 weeks now. Good times.



I polished the vintage brass chinoiserie container that I use for a trash can in here. 
Any progress is celebrated at this point.


I'm going to make a decision on knobs or pulls for the cabinet and get those ordered. 
Scratch that - all of the faux bamboo knobs on Etsy had a projected delivery date of July 30-August 10. 
I'm all for waiting and finding the right thing but this is 2 little knobs
 and all the sheetrock delays have made me ready to wrap some details up ASAP. 
So late night googling yielded a possibility at Home Depot available to be delivered within a week. Sold. 


I also wanted a rug from Anthropologie but it won't be available until late Summer. I know us. 
We need a rug in from of the vanity before August. We are drippy people :)

So I googled around looking for something similar and found a couple of contenders on sale with free shipping
 so I ordered both. 


Maybe we will vote to see which one stays!
 I think Cooper has made a decision :)))

But we can't make that decision until after I do what it is I'm going to do to the floors.
So that's up next on my to do list!

Oh, and the powder room door is finally white.
 Several years ago I painted all of my interior doors black. I love the look but it just didn't work for us. Now all of the doors downstairs are back to white. For now ;)


Time is running out on this ORC. Hopefully I can show you finished floors next week. 
Fingers crossed. 


Be sure to see what everyone else is accomplishing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment