Thursday, June 18, 2020

My 9th-ish ORC and WASH Your Hands!

Again, I'm not sure if this is Week 7 or what
 but we are in the final week - next Thursday is REVEAL DAY. 
 Or as I like to call it - "show us how far along you are and what didn't quiiiite get finished.
 That's my usual MO!! :)

We've actually been doing quite a few small projects and working in our garden and backyard a lot during this Pandemic so there have been times that this ORC took a back seat. 
Especially when the weather was good and we could be outside!

So I have a good bit left to do. 
Most of it is small, quick projects and the fun, pretty parts
 (except installing the vanity. That's kind of major!)

(I'm still loving this color - Sherwin Williams Anjou Pear!)

BUT, before I can do that I have a biggie to wrap up - 
The floor!!

This was taken late the other night when I was praying I hadn't forgotten all of my HS math!

So here's my Final Week Push checklist:

1. Finish the floor
2. Sew and hang curtains. *This actually happened late last night!! 
Here's a sneak peek at a quick DIY that made for a nice detail.

This rod had a great looking cracked glass finial but I didn't think the nickel finish did it justice and it didn't work with my plans...


A quick spray with my favorite gold spraypaint and it looks fabulous. 
These were very inexpensive curtain rods but with the touch of gold they look pricier!



3. Install Vanity
4.Hang art (still making some decisions in that department)
5.Move bamboo shelf back in and accessorize and create some storage
6. Bathroom rug?? Make final decision
7. Towel rack? 
8.Lamp? Previously located on vanity but I think the new vanity is too small. I'll need to make a decision on what lamp to use and move it to bamboo shelf (I think)

Be sure to check out the other One Room Challenge projects here
So many great spaces being worked on this round!

4 comments: