Monday, August 31, 2020

A Summer Mood

 

@verryrobin_co and @jmclaughlin teamed up on Instagram last week
 to host a flatlay contest to celebrate #asummermood. 


I'm a Summer Girl all the way so I thought it would be fun to give it a try. 
There are prizes (and at this point the winner has not been announced) but, win or not, creating a flat lay is soooo much fun!
Do you ever do them for your IG account?


I'm ready to create some more!
Is there a job where you just create and photograph flatlays all day long?
Cause I want to apply.


*Most of these items were found thrifting (or walking on the beach in the case of the shells.)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Really love the beach combos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was an easy one for me - I have so much 'beachy" stuff!

      Delete