Friday, August 28, 2020

In Case of Sniffles...

 

I found a couple of cute tissue boxes on a recent thrifting trip*

Since Fall allergy season is right around the corner I figured I would grab both :)

It will be nice to have a cover for the cardboard box that blends with our decor 

(no offense, Kleenex!)


I tried both tissue box covers out in our main Powder Room that I recently refreshed
 for a One Room Challenge.






We aren't sure which one we like best in here. 
What do you think?


I'm a big fan of Pencil and Paper Co.'s interior design posts and tips.

They often post that they love a touch of rattan/bamboo in every room. I agree!

And the day I found my tissue boxes at the thrift store they posted about a cute rattan Kleenex box cover. 

#validation


They love a good vintage find but also post sources on their feed of similar products if you can't/aren't a thrifter!
They posted this one that they sourced on Amazon. 




*I thoroughly cleaned my thrifted tissue box covers before using.
 I simply rinsed these in hot soapy water and put them in the sun to dry. 

2 comments:

  1. New is nice, but the thrill of the find when thrifting is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I feel victorious when i find something I love :)

    ReplyDelete