Monday, January 10, 2022

January!! How Did That Happen??

 My previous post was titled "December!! How Did That Happen?" and before I could post another thing we are 10 days in to a new year. How DID that happen??

I don't have any resolutions to post. I don't have a word of the year. I am starting to think a little bit about a project or two but really, honestly, there isn't much going on around here. You are probably thinking "then why is she even putting a blog post up right now?" I've had that same thought ;)

We have been admiring Cooper's ability to ease very, very slowly in to the new year!



He is basically a professional!


I haven't been much more energetic either.

It's cold in the South (20's at night and we aren't very tough when it comes to the 20's!!) 

I'm channeling Cooper and being lazy and wearing thick wool socks. Mollie and I are hooked on these socks from Target!! They are the only thing keeping my perpetually cold feet happy right now. 

Another thing I wanted to share is the link for one of my zebra rugs. I have been answering the "where do you find your zebra rugs?" question on my Instagram pretty often lately.

The zebra rug in the Library (foreground) is one of my all time most amazing thrifting finds. The whole story is here. It is an Ethan Allen wool rug that is amazing quality and huge.



The zebra rug in my entry way is an Amazon find and available at a great price. 


I have it in the gray colorway but I've always been tempted to buy it in the black and white version as well! For those of you thinking I have two many zebra rugs - you may be right!!

In addition to  snoozing with Coop and answering DM's about zebra rugs I have been doing a deep dive into this Instagram account. Lots of inspiration!

And I've been trying to figure out how to make and where to put a chandelier like this one. Once I saw this image I was hooked. They are in a boutique hotel in Orlando - all the info I have. I'm thinking sticks and coral-y red paint would be a good starting point. Where, oh, where could I hang one??


That's truly all I've got for now. Hoping for more motivation soon. 
And warm sunny weather!! That motivates me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment