Wednesday, January 27, 2016

There's A New Shelf In Town...

I find bamboo furniture irresistible.
I need an intervention.
#nobambooleftbehind

This bathroom was basically finished. I loved it.



I have seven zillion other things that need attention in my house.

Instead I found a shelf for next to nothing on one of  the "thrifting apps" on my iphone.
In my defense, we were "snowed in" and I had some time on my hands.


So instead of staying focused on the many rooms that look like a scene from "Hoarders,"
 I succumbed to the low, low price, the fact that it wasn't far, the guy would hold it until the snow melted here in Atlanta ('bout 15 minutes)
 and it is tortoiseshell bamboo. 
And it folds.
 I was all  in!

So there's a new sheriff  shelf  in town in the downstairs powder room.


I got in late last night but I had to start "styling" it up.
I'm sure it will change but I wanted to play!












And, once again, I'm lovin' it!





No comments:

Post a Comment