Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday is Fabulous!

 
These are my 3 favorite images from the past week.
Friday Favorites!!
 
House of Turquoise: The Artist's Studio:
 
You can read all about this backyard shed  artist's retreat at Country Living.
I  might just move in!
 
 
I know this picture of Emily Henderson's nursery has been on every blog
 but I am in love with the bamboo daybed.
#bambooisbest
If you ever see a bamboo daybed for sale please message me pronto!
 You can see more of this room in the latest House Beautiful and on most shelter blogs :)
 
 
 
 
 
I have Spring fever in a major way.
#porchgoals
I saw this beachy/springy/relaxing pic on Jamie Meare's blog, I Suwanee, which I love!
 
OK, I know this makes four but this elephant bookend from Pottery Barn Kids is too fun!
 
 
Have a great weekend.
We have ambitious outdoor workday plans that includes more time pondering.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment