Sunday, March 3, 2019

Bamboo Friday (on Sunday!) Things happen :)

There is sooooo much bamboo goodness out there.
I had 10 minutes to "waste"  enjoy the other day while sitting in my car waiting on Mollie 
and these are some of the great bamboo items I found quickly scrolling through Instagram!

I've left the sources on the screenshot in case you want to see more!

A vintage couch with classy new upholstery will always be more fabulous than anything new!
(IMHO)


I've never ever seen a bamboo high chair!
 I'm sure it breaks every consumer safety code out there but it's super cute!


Y'all know I love a good thrifting day and this is a good haul! 



I have a couple of vintage bamboo bangles that belonged to my mom 
and I wear them all. the. time. 
But maybe I need a stack!!
Maybe I need an @myauntdebbie to add to my collection :)



I bought bamboo handled flatware for us to use when I was a newlywed. 
(Many, many years ago!)
We loved it and we are still using bamboo flatware today! 
Just not the same set!!



You had me at pagoda.
I'm a sucker for any pagoda shaped bamboo!!






And last, but not least, I cannot leave a bamboo chair behind. 
It's an affliction/addiction - something.
I'm really obsessed with the Brighton Pavilion chairs.

Look at these!! I actually would be leaving them behind at this price. 
And if I bought them at that price you would not be sitting in them!! For real!
But they are spectacular!!


I have a couple or so of chairs like this one.
Five. But I'm trying not to share how bad the "chair thing" really is!
 If you are looking for some this account often has amazing chairs for great prices!  
I love to pop in here when I'm in Charleston.
It's a fabulous shop with great inspiration.
PS. I'm all about the elephant garden stool, too!


And this is a new to me account but I'm loving looking through her feed
 and she has used my favorite chairs in her home with the best cushion fabrics!


So Bamboo Friday is a little late but all this eye candy was worth the wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment