Monday, February 25, 2019

Things I Love Month - Entry 5

This is really a place, not a thing, but I'm going with it. 
I love Charleston, SC.
It is the city where I was born so I admit to bias but I'm OK with it.

Ravenel Bridge over the Cooper River. 
We named our dog for this river.

I just got back from a long weekend there. 
I did family things.
And touristy things too. 
I shopped at a few favorite places and ate at a few favorite places.

Best brunch spot in Mt. Pleasant. Pages Okra Grill.
Seafood Grits. Plus Brunch beverages!

I love everything about Charleston and once I get in the Low Country I just feel better about everything and anything. 
So here are a few pictures from my relaxing, restorative weekend.


The beach at Sullivan's Island.
 If I ever (play) and win the lottery I'm living on Sully's.
 Or Guadeloupe - but that's another story :)

The view of Morris Island Light from Folly.

If you haven't been to Charleston then you really must go. 
It's a wonderful city for whatever you are looking for in a trip. 
Beaches. Scenery. History. Outdoor activities galore. Amazing restaurants. 
Theatre. Museums. Gorgeous churches. 
It's all there. 

Mollie took this picture of the sunset over the marsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment