Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Things I Love Month - Entry 2

I explained the whole February/Things I Love idea here if you want to catch up.
These are random things that I have loved for a long time - tried and true- not current flings!

Entry 2 of "Things I Love" 
is 
greenhouses or conservatories that are furnished
 and used like rooms - not just to grow plants.

I think it's magical and gorgeous when it happens and I am NOT looking for any feedback about dampness or mold or how impractical. 
This is a purely aesthetic "love."

See what you think...


Talk about farm to table. Or greenhouse to table. 
What an amazing place to host a dinner party.


I love. love a brick floor. 
I would start the day here. Then have afternoon tea. 
And then happy hour. And then a night cap.
You get the idea. 


I'm always good with a classic white conservatory.



The color of this structure is fabulous.
So many great details and look at the size of that bird cage!!


Moving in. Not leaving.
And herringbone brick! I die.


How gorgeous is this monochromatic look all lit up for the evening?


This is so good. I love the big bench on one side of the table.

So beautiful. And lush. 
They all look evolved and layered over time. 
I love that.


All images are from my Pinterest board here
You can follow the original links from there to see more details.



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you...love a brick floor ---- nice post and keep sharing things you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have some more "things I love" in mind!!

      Delete