Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday Blues (and White!)

We had a sunny weekend and now I reallllly have Spring Fever!
(last Monday I posted about umbrella holders because we had so much rain in Atlanta-ha!)

So, you guessed it, my Monday blue and white post is all about 
warm weather uses for blue and white.

Last Summer my asparagus fern was very happy on my porch in a large blue and white fishbowl planter.



I added some tiny, battery operated twinkle lights for the evening.


I painted my beat up galvanized watering can with a little blue and white chinoiserie design.
 Much improved!



Below are some blue and white touches 
I would love to add to my garden or porch this Summer. What about you?

Starting with this patio umbrella-
A super cute blue and white gingham umbrella would be so much fun over a picnic table!


I never pass up a blue and white chinoiserie planter.
 If you don't find them out thrifting then you can find new ones for great prices.

This one is from Walmart.com for less than $75.00.
I see a lot of these in thrift stores and vintage stores for  less than that
 but with out the stand.

I think this outdoor rug would make any porch or deck look amazing.
Just add a bamboo lounge chair, a blue and white garden stool and an umbrella drink!


Blue and white with lots of green plants is the best combination!
I'm ready for Spring!

2 comments:

  1. I love the watering can. Very talented and creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It makes watering the plants on the porch more fun :)

      Delete