Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Do You Do Waterlogue?

I'm not the most technically savvy gal out there but I do love the Waterlogue app! 


 (A favorite image from 2018!)

If you've never "played around with it" you are missing out on some fun. Just download it from the "app store" on your phone and start creating beautiful pictures.

Some photos from your phone library work better than others but figuring that out is part of the fun.

I often forget about it until Christmas rolls around. That's my favorite time to use the app.

And let's face it - there's time to enjoy it this year! It's a great distraction.

Just for fun I'm going to post a few of my favorite "waterlogue" pics along with the original photos I used.


 
This set up for afternoon treats was part of a fundraiser :)

  

All about my favorite new wreath and velvet ribbon here and here.

  


You can see a lot more of our Library decorated for Christmas on Instagram.

 


Isn't this fun? It's interesting to see which images 'turn out' better!



OK, I seriously need to get back to work and do a little cleaning around the house as well!! 
I'm sure you'll see more Waterlogue pics on my IG before the season is over!! 



Give it a try!







 
 




2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog as I was reading comments at Gwen Moss. Lovely! And I love Waterlogue! It was quite addicting when I found it. Do you have the basic, free app? Your pics look so much better than mine! I tried to use one of my youngest daughter's new home all dressed up for the holidays and it looks garish! I know they have a premium app that you have to purchase. Not sure about that!!

    Happy Holidays!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I just use the basic free app. I edit my pics on my iphone first trying to get them crisp before I use waterlogue app. And don't you just love the Gwen Moss blog?? She's fabulous!!

      Delete