Friday, September 22, 2017

Bamboo Friday #8


One of my all time favorite rooms - by Gen and Ben Sohr of Paper and Pencil Blog - and it has an amazing octagon bamboo coffee table.
We talked about my big bamboo coffee table last week but this one is in a league of its own with that shape and fretwork.

What's not to love?

Gen loves to play with patterns and layers, drawing from her collection of vintage fabrics to add more graphic power. “For a client, we’ll put a whole board together, but decorating for myself, I’m very organic, always tweaking, always moving around pillows.”


I saw one years ago in a thrift store and left it behind.
What WAS I thinking??
Thinking about that has me feeling a little blue.
Image result for octagonal bamboo coffee table

Happy Friday!
If thrifting is on your weekend agenda I hope you find some fabulous vintage bamboo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment