Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Meet Cooper!

Merry Christmas to us!!



I have been wanting, wanting a dog since we lost both of our sweet, 
almost 14 year old Goldens, Biscuit and Chloe,  
in a period of 6 months or so. 
I've missed a dog in the house so much!


For a variety of reasons it just had not worked out and
 THEN last week I found this sweet guy!
He was born on my mom's birthday and I knew it was a sign!!
This was going to be IT!


We are smitten!
He has moved right in and within hours he was in "Chloe's spot" on the couch.
(Yes, we are those people)
He's a cuddly "lover" like Biscuit!


He's 15 weeks old and full of personality plus!

Cooper is named after the Cooper River in Charleston SC.
Crossing the Cooper River Bridge is one of my favorite things to do in the world!


2 comments:

  1. He is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We think so too!! He's all puppy though!! We just run around taking things from his mouth!!

      Delete