Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Peachy Pink Poinsettia Preference

I love poinsettias in the house for the holidays. 
I like red ones just fine. 
Just not in my house. 
The peachy pinks, white or marbleized looking ones just work best for me. 


This gal has her "do" for the season!



I found these huge coral ones in VA on the day after Thanksgiving. 
They rode home with us in a place of honor to keep them "safe" 
so I guess they are "imported!" :)


They look right at home in our Library (which used to be our dining room years ago!)
It's sort of our version of a British "snug" - a small cozy room filled with books and comfy chairs. 


This miniature white one was irresistible.
It's spending the holidays in the downstairs powder room. 

When it comes to poinsettias are you Team Red or Team Pink/Peach/White??

No comments:

Post a Comment