Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Pineapple Tree

 Give me a small themed tree any time. 
I love them.







Don't get me wrong a big beautiful tree is eye catching but I love (and have) little trees 
(here, here and here for starters!) 
tucked all over the house during the holidays!



This little pineapple tree sitting on the sideboard in my kitchen makes me smile.

A few weeks ago I saw a sparkly pineapple ornament 
in a bin at a bargain store and bought it.
Then I saw another one somewhere else and picked it up. 
And then it was like "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie."
I had a couple of ornaments and  I wanted more. 
And a tree to hang them on.



And then I found that big sparkly one on top and knew I could cut the string off,
 drill a small hole in the bottom and, voila, a perfect pineapple tree topper!


Are you a one tree or multi tree kind of person?





No comments:

Post a Comment