Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Snow Guys!!

Remember the Pumpkin Totems back in October?? People kept asking, " What are you doing for Christmas??" Well, here they are!! The Snow Guys. And they aren't just for Christmas - they are good all Winter long!!
They are popular guys!! I know better pics or even a family shot would have been nice but these guys are flying out the door as quickly as I can get the glitter on them! They are headed to parties and a homes tour this weekend and one is going North for Christmas!! Like I said, popular guys!!
They are all a little different and mine is in a galvanized bucket because I love galvanized anything :)

Like the Pumpkin Totems they are firmly planted in a bucket and are made up of found items and Dollar Tree finds. I made the first Pumpkin Totems out of found and repurposed items because I like "green" crafting but now I'm actually having to purchase some of the "parts" because of the quantity!



They all have polka dotted noses and large polka dots on their bodies. They are a variety of colors and the polka dots on my snowguy, Mr. Winter, are crystal glitter. I just dabbed my spouncer ( remember those from a previous post?) into Mod Podge and then pressed it on the pans. Then I sprinkled crystal glitter on the mod podge circle. Easy as that and very sparkly and wintry.


Linking up :

7 comments:

  1. This guy is so cute!! Love it and your gingerbread one!! Thanks for sharing at Show & Share!
    Featuring them in tomorrow's party!
    Hope you'll come grab a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OmG ! These are so cute ! I hope that you will share these Snow Guys at my link party, Some Good Stuff: http://some-good-times.blogspot.com/2012/01/some-good-stuff-1.html

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. I think my kids would love this!

    I’m having a link party on my blog today if you want to come over and share this I’d be just tickled pink! Here’s the link if you’re interested! http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/2012/01/t-time-51-and-link-party.html Happy New Year, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Would you please share this with our readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/01/fun-stuff-fridays-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really like to make some of these but in St. Patrick's day and Easter themes. Any ideas how to make them or what to do? Your help is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete