Friday, December 23, 2011

What Gift Giving is All About...



Gift giving is all about finding something your friend will really love... even if you have to hide it from your War Eagle hubby!!! Haha!
 Seriously, the title of this post could never be "Roll Tide!!"
If you have never experienced college football in the South then this post probably doesn't seem like it's that interesting but believe me - it can be major!! We are a house divided anyway without bringing Alabama in to it.
I am lucky enough to be included in the Secret Santa exchange that the teachers at our Preschool host and I drew a Bama lovin' girls name and I knew this is what I wanted to do for her. She will LOVE it.
I also knew that I didn't want to give my husband heart failure so I just painted it while he was out of town and removed all evidence asap!!
So in the spirit of "Peace On Earth" for this holiday season,
 I just say, "Go Team!!!"

1 comment:

  1. :0 fun and a great gift. I will never tell. :0 Thanks for sharing this on Motivated Monday at BeColorful
    Pam

    ReplyDelete